Saturday, November 23, 2013

get over it

So everyday I become more and more bitter about how awful my high school experience was. everybody says that those 4 years are supposed to be the best 4 years of your life. well, lets say up until my sophomore year i had a good time. my sophomore year i dated a senior at the beginning of the year and i broke up with him because he was gonna go to college in Arizona well, he didn't go to college in Arizona... he started dating one of my friends but his friend got her pregnant. karma is a bitch. anyways. towards the end of the year sorta i met a guy a year older and not gonna lie he was perfect but a stupid injury really took over my life and i broke up with him. probably one of the stupidest things i could ever do. but then my junior year i dated this guy that seriously tried getting with since we were freshmen... ha. so i dated him and he literally ruined my life. he is the reason why to this day i wake up hating everything about me. now he is seriously one of the biggest man whore i do know. he is short and gross. seriously, but honestly i still care for him because of all the bullshit he put me threw we still got went through it together. i wish alot of things didnt end the way they did but shit happens and its time to start getting over it...
sooner rather than later i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment